close Vi informiamo che il nostro negozio online utilizza i cookies e non salva nessun dato personale automaticamente, ad eccezione delle informazioni contenute nei cookies.
Short description

Rosso di Valtellina DOC

Vintage: 2016

Product by Azienda Vitivinicola Marchetti

0,75 lt

 

Customer Policy

 

Delivery policy

Marchetti Rosso di Valtellina DOC

Marchetti Rosso di Valtellina DOC
  • Marchetti Rosso di Valtellina DOC
Short description

Rosso di Valtellina DOC

Vintage: 2016

Product by Azienda Vitivinicola Marchetti

0,75 lt

 

Customer Policy

 

Delivery policy

€9.00
Tax included
Quantity

Vine: Nebbiolo 95%, the remaining 5% are autoctone varieties: Pignola, Rossola, Brugnola.

 

Production zone: City of Teglio, vineyards in the DOCG area, various locations.

 

Position of the vineyard: Facing South-East, with an altitude between 350 and 600 m above sea level

 

Soil: sandy, rich in texture, water permeable.

 

Winemaking: The grapes are pressed and left to ferment in steel vessels. It is paid particular attention to the “floating cap” fermentation and to the right time of racking.

 

Refinement: in steel until malolactic fermentation occurred. A period of about 6 months in fine oak barrels from 1,000 liters.

 

Characteristics:

Bright ruby ​​red color.

Perfume is vinous, intense red fruit.

Taste slightly tannic, good acidity, well round.

 

It accompanies the typical delicious dishes of Valtellina.

 

Service temperature: between 16 and 18 ° C.

Specific References