close Vi informiamo che il nostro negozio online utilizza i cookies e non salva nessun dato personale automaticamente, ad eccezione delle informazioni contenute nei cookies.
Short description

Valtellina Superiore DOCG

Vintage: 2015

Product by: Cà Bianche di Bana Davide

 

Customer Policy

 

Delivery policy

Cà Bianche LA TENA Valtellina Superiore DOCG

Cà Bianche LA TENA Valtellina Superiore DOCG
  • Cà Bianche LA TENA Valtellina Superiore DOCG
Short description

Valtellina Superiore DOCG

Vintage: 2015

Product by: Cà Bianche di Bana Davide

 

Customer Policy

 

Delivery policy

€16.50
Tax included
Quantity

This wine comes from a small vineyard located at 650 meters above sea level whose particular southern exposure associated with the heat shock during maturation, gives the wine aromas of berries, plums and noble tannic notes.


Grapes: 90% of Nebbiolo grapes and the remaining 10% of native grapes (Pignola and Rossola).

Vineyards: Small vineyard located at 650 mt.s.l.m. at 2 kilometers from Tirano on the Rhaetian alps, very permeable sandy soil suitable for the Nebbiolo grape.

Aging: 12 months in barrels of 10 hl with next 6 months in steel and another year in the bottle before release.

Alcohol content: 13.5% vol.

Characteristics:

Red ruby color to garnet with aging.

Scent of berries, plum and a right touch of tannin.

Food matching: red and white meat, risotto, pizzoccheri, sciatt and typical local products.

Specific References