Marchetti VALGELLA Valtellina Superiore DOCG

    Marchetti VALGELLA Valtellina Superiore DOCG

    €13.93

    Valtellina Superiore DOCG VALGELLA

    Vintage: 2019

    Product by: Vitivinicola Marchetti

    0,75 lt

    Quantity

    Vine: Nebbiolo 95%, the remaining 5% consists of native varieties such as Pignola, Rossola and Brugnola.

    Production area: Municipality of Teglio

    Location of the vineyard: South facing, with an altitude between 450 and 600m above sea level

    Soil: sandy, rich in texture, water permeable. 

    Winemaking: the grapes are pressed and left to ferment in steel vessels. Floating cap fermentation. It is paid special attention to the floating cap fermentation, to the right time of racking in particular.

    Ageing: the wine ages in steel until themalolactic fermentation; then it takes place for about 18 months in fine oak barrels of 1,000 liters, and finally a few months of aging in bottle.


    Characteristics:

    Bright ruby ​​red color.

    Vinous perfume, intense red fruit, cherries.

    Tannic flavor, good acidity, round, light spicy notes acquired during aging in fine oak barrels.

    The wine has strong caracter, it is immediate and has a good structure, it goes well with red meats and mature cheeses.

    Service: Between 18 and 20 ° C.

    Data sheet

    Classification
    DOCG
    Production area
    Valgella

    No customer reviews for the moment.

    close Shopping Cart
    close Shopping Cart

    New Account Register

    Already have an account?
    Log in instead Or Reset password